Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Portland Press Herald


It' s fun to look up papers from your old college days and the Press Herald is one of those papers I read in college so I thought I would drop by their site and take a look. After looking around their multimedia site for a bit and seeing some nice audio slide shows and a good video on the plight of lobstering in Maine I came upon a comprehensive piece on high school football. So I am highlighting it here. The photography is great as I would expect from veterans like John Ewing and Derek Davis. The video on the Chain Gang was good by Greg Rec but with some over modulation audio clipping evident in places. The only issues I really had were audio issues, over modulation clipping or wind noise. There were strange things going on with some of the images in the last slide show as well, some were stretched for some reason. Great stuff take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment